Tuesday 4 December 2007

Day 29 - November 2nd

2pm wake up! Feel bad for wasting yet another half a day! I get dumplings for lunch and then get bus into town with Max. I arrive at the Bund for around sun down. Yea, took me a while to get ready and my shit together! Pictures, picture, picture! I take the stupid gay tunnel across the Bund, which is JUST gay!

When up the Pearl Tower. Thought I’d go see the night view as I’ve done it all before, but in the daytime. Get on the binoculars for 30secs… you can see right into people’s apartments and into hotel rooms! Hehe… I’ll stop there! I decide to be really touristy and get some popcorn and go to the lower deck of the observation tower, which was a lot less crowded and had prob even better views of the city! Spend about an hour up there and then decide to leave. Find huge pictures in the lobby of the Tower, one of the Great Wall, one of Pudong in Shanghai and then one of Niagara Falls! I find it funny, but then realize there are pictures of all the worlds sights… no Top Golf of Watford though! See one of the best buskers in on the subway home!

Have dinner at home with Eamonn… great cook! Then night out! Go to random house-warming where I get loads of crazy people interviews! Go to nightclub called Muse… sausage fest! 4 o'clock return!

Miles walked: 190.795m

No comments: